Thursday 7 March 2013

Do Looks Matter?

I'm in a bit of a dilemma.
Curly Haired Guy is nice, and (occassionally) funny, and (when I'm a drunk skunk at least) I'm very attracted to him. He's also very sweet, and says cute things, like promising to hold my hair if I'm sick, and promising not to get me drunk.
In person we have great conversations, albeit our text convos aren't as great (but text convos rarely are!)
However, my main problem is so shallow that I feel like I should be nominated for the World's Biggest Douchebag: I don't find Curly Haired Guy attractive.
Sure, he has black curly hair, but it's not floppy, it's just...there.
And he's so pale that he could easily be a Cullen.
And he just looks very....young. And he is younger than me by 8 MONTHS. Even though he acts like he's older than me, it's still a Massive Turn-Off.
Similarly, the fact I don't find him attractive is a Turn Off for me.
Which makes me feel like a Twatface Knobhead.
Sigh.
But he's not ugly, and my mother and my best friend both believe he's "sweet-looking" and "OK-looking". I have bizarre taste remember (David Cameron makes me drool huminahumina-aah), so that may have something to do with it, too.
Keep you posted and please don't hate me for these shallow thoughts which have entered my brain!
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment