Tuesday 22 January 2013

Single as a Pringle

Well it turns out that Funny Guy does have a girlfriend. Of course he does - all the funny guys are taken!
Don't know what's happening to me - I appear to have crossed the line from Trying Out Dating to Boy Obsessed/Desperate. I blame Doomsday which is approaching - a.k.a. Valentine's Day which, for singletons, is synonymous with torture.
Sigh.
Oh, and today Tree walked into the room whilst I was stuffing my face with biscuits and had an attractive ring of crumbs around my mouth. Fan-fricking-tastic!
So, here's the New Plan of Action: I don't need a man, I just need friends.
So this Valentine's shall probably be spent with my lovers Ben and Jerry and our love-child Toblerone. Who needs a man when you can have Maltesers?
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment