Wednesday 26 December 2012

Tis the Season To Be Jolly Falalalalalalalala

Bonjourno chums,
Happy Boxing Day! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.
Round mine we've been playing board games, watching films, watching TV shows...It's all been rather fun :D
I've cocked up some things with Z which makes me think that Fate is against us being mates
EXAMPLE ONE: When he drunk-texted me, wanting to chat, I was asleep. I'm never usually asleep at 12. Grrrrrrrr
EXAMPLE TWO: He implied that we'd see each other today if we both went shopping bright and early to hit the sales. I planned to wake up at 7, get my war-paint on, look awesome, go and "bump into" him and the day would be perfect. Reality: I slept in until 11 and consequently missed his text of "are you at the shops?".
Grrrrrrr...

HOWEVER, tis still the season to be jolly (falalalalalalalala) and though I may not have a beau, I have beautiful friends and family who are lovely.
Just feeling so swell and content and ahhhh
And I've been talking to RF today :O
Well enjoy your holidays whilst they last,
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment