Thursday 21 June 2012

The Mayor Of Numptyville

Yesterday I had a little bit of retail therapy with what little money I have left from saving for a Walkman (and then realising that my Dad has a Walkman and consequently splurging my money on useless crap). I loved meeting up with Mrs Nerg who always helps me get a little perspective and who can cheer you up no matter what foul-arse mood you're in.
A bit later on I met up with one of my best friends and we talked straight-out for over 2 hours. She told me about her marvellous boyfriend who sounds like a Top Gent and I couldn't be happier for her. We discussed Knight for a little bit and his new girlfriend and she told me some stuff about him which she had previously not told me about the party she went to (the one where he was there and completely off his face). Well, according to her, her best friend walked in on him and some random girl getting up to things, and apparently it happens a lot.
So now I feel like the Mayor of Numptyville because I totally misjudged him. He's not a serious, committed bloke like I foolishly thought he was, but he's like RF - he's playing the field.
And now that I'm completely sure that he's not My Type, I can most certainly MTFO.
I've even limited my Facebook Stalks to once every 3 days and I've made a deal with my shower that I shall only sing angry-punk songs for a while (including the likes of Avril Lavigne and some of the old Kelly Clarkson stuff).
In a nutshell life is good. I feel....a surge of empowerment and with this new-found power I plan to clear out my wardrobe and do other earth-shatteringly exciting things.
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment