Sunday 10 June 2012

The Addiction Relapse

It's like with any addiction. When, say, an alcoholic goes cold turkey then things are undoubtedly difficult and they start to remember all of the good times that they've had, forgetting the bad times inbetween. That's what going cold turkey on Knight is like. My brain is filled with these awesome memories that we've had over the past years. Plus it doesn't help that he is a recurring guess star in my dreams (how dare he :O )
If you don't believe me then ask Kesha - she's the one that said 'Your love is my drug' - it's a legitimate fact that being in love is addictive.
You see it all the time in those soppy films that you pretend to hate but secretly love (The Notebook, 10 Things I Hate About You, Dear John.. to name a few).
Hey, I really tried to take the He's Just Not That Into You route and listen to my Relationship Guru RF, but sometimes life turns out to be like 500 Days Of Summer and moving on can take a looooong time.
Keep you posted,
Grammar Gal

No comments:

Post a Comment