Wednesday 23 May 2012

Oh the joys of revision

Today has been spent in the excruciatingly painful way of reading and analysing Romeo and Juliet.
See, this is where I have problems with exams: will I ever need this in my life?
Let's think about this: when in my life will somebody ever ask me what Friar Lawrence was trying to convey to Romeo in Act Two Scene Three..? Never.
I'll admit, there could be times where a random stranger randomly starts blabbering about Leonardo DiCaprio's dreamy persona (and that huminahuminahumina-aaa accent of his) and, perhaps, you may exchange jealous comments on Claire Danes' luck at being able to kiss him. That is the extent of Romeo and Juliet knowledge that I will ever need in later life.

What else have I done today...
Well, it's been rather productive because I have:
1. Made a pyramid of Diet Coke cans on my desk (I have no idea why people think I'm an addict..)
2. Done my daily exercises (including running to and from the fridge of course at Phoebe-Running speeds - if you're unaware of this F.R.I.E.N.D.S. quote then you really need to go and sort out your life)
3. Had a Dress Like A 'Slut' Day (it counts as an activity).
4. Changed Knight's name on my phone back to Knob

Well, I have to go and do some Pride and Prejudice rev now,
It is a truth universally acknowledged that I will cock-up this exam,

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment